Monday, September 14, 2009

Clarification of information

I have the clarification of class LS589 for the blog - I got nervous - I had seen on the syllabus that we had to maintain a blog but didn't know we were required to keep it up to date with the readings for the class. The professor emailed me to say that towards the end of the semester he will have us send him the blog (?) so that he can grade it.
There is alot of back/forth with this class - I am either on the Clarion email, Blackboard, or the facebook account or the blog. It's confusing, since I also have a home email that is pretty busy on a daily basis as well as my school email that I maintain.
I have been working on these classes daily M-F and trying to not work on the weekends since we are pretty busy with soccer practices/games as well as family time and this morning I got on the DB for LS589 and I had to read 60 entries - it was a bit overwhelming - what's more overwhelming is to try to respond - I hope no one feels slighted if I don't respond - I do read all the entries, and will attempt to respond to a few.
Thanks!

No comments: